Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Bonnie 2

Okay! So I took apart the block. Boy was I all mixed up! Everything had to come off.
Here are the 2 blocks in there correct setting. Now I am getting that wave effect/or dark and light effect.
My dark is really brown. My daughter loves brown and blue and brown and pink. Time for a NAP!


Post Script.
After I posted the picture, I noticed that I still have an error. No biggie but something I did not notice at all  before. The dark block is suppose to have the light triangles of the QST touching the squares, dark up and down. This makes the star glow. So the QST are positive and negative! Oh well! I will think about fixing this block in the future. For now I will just do the next one the correct way. This is why it is always a good idea to make a sample block! LOL

A

No comments:

Post a Comment