Friday, November 3, 2017

Finishes for October

Hi Ladies! Its November and it has actually been a bit cold in Florida. Very refreshing.

Update on my grandsons costume Teen Titan Go's Robin. He loved it. He will probably wear it until it is worn out. Too Cute!


Another finish is the last Charity quilt that I will be making for this year. I think I made 10 but I forgot to take pictures. End result is what matters.

Penguins

Now it is time to work on Holiday gifts. Also have items to make for the Quilt Show Boutique for February 2018. Time is flying by.

I have ideas for gifts just have to spend a weekend cutting out stuff. 
Someone said there are only 6 weeks until Christmas. I almost had a stroke!!!


What are you making for the holidays this year?

Quilt On,
Aileen 



No comments:

Post a Comment