Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dog Quilt

Today is a day to kick my sewing into gear. Time is flying by. Holidays are VERY near.

I have to make a backing for my Dog Quilt. This will go into the WPQG quilt show in February. I have to have it done by our meeting this month. Our guild puts a picture of every quilt in our program guide. It is not a big quilt. 45x60. My gal friends at the Wednesday sew convinced me to have it judged. That kind of put the mental breaks on my quilting it. Second guessing myself. I just have to push forward! Sigh...HA HA


It is a pattern by Stacey Iest Hsu called All Wrapped Up. It went together very quickly. I used scraps I had on hand in my Scrap system instead of the listed size. After the show this quilt will go to my grandson for his 1st birthday. If I make this again I may opt to do the scraps as an I Spy.

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida



2 comments: