Monday, December 4, 2017

Sleepovers

We had a sleepover with 2 of the grand kids last Friday. My daughter was so exhausted that I took pity on her. All three of her boys had head colds for the past 10 days. Needless to say they ran her ragged.

We watched Boss Baby, had popcorn and a pillow fight. Then some milk and mini cookies to calm them down. When everyone was exhausted, it was time to read in bed. My grandson Louis and I took turns reading. He is in second grade and is a fantastic reader. His little brother who is 2 loved the book "Pete the Cat and his Groovy Buttons". The book is bigger than he is. To cute.  The next morning after a pancake breakfast made by Bampa, we colored some ornaments.  Yup, that is marker on the corner of his mouth. Toddlers have to taste everything. The markers are non toxic.



The ornament is my grandsons version of a Mine Craft Christmas!

Then the boys road around on their noisy car, screaming with joy.



The little guy was getting cranky so I let him vacuum. He takes his vacuuming very seriously!



Everyone had a good time. I took them home afterwards.
I came home and slept for five hours and still went to bed early!

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment