Sunday, January 14, 2018

2 Down 2 to go

It is Sunday. 36 degrees this morning. I thought I lived in Florida. LOL.

Yesterday I was able to complete 2 wallets. I was on a roll making 2 at a time so it was like leaders and enders. One following the other. Everything was going great until....I rounded the lining piece. It is a directional fabric. I should have done it upside down but as with most things your brain looks at it from a logical stand point.  Oh no!  I don't have enough to fix the 2 linings. They became the outside of the wallets. It worked fine, just was not my intent. Live and learn to test panel before trimming.

The cats wallets

This one is my daughters wallet. I made it a few months ago to go with her diaper bagbox pouch and small purse. 

Back to sewing!

Stash Report  Week 2 - 2018

Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used to Date:     5 yard

Fabric Added this week: 2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 6 yards

Net Fabric used for 2018: 6 yard



15 Minute Challenge:  
1/7 - 1/13          3 of 7 days
2018 Total          7 of 13 days

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment