Sunday, May 13, 2018

Is he really one?

My youngest grandson turns 1 today. I can't believe it. Where did the time go. I am giving him the All Wrapped Up Dog quilt. I had to remove the eye and just color it in. His mother said he chewed a large button off her jacket and also has been chewing on the edge of the crib. Oral fixation or what???

Image may contain: 1 person

He enjoyed his birthday cupcake! He painted his own face with that icing, we did not help him!

*******************************

I finally found the pink baby quilt. I hid it well! LOL!




The color is not coming out right. It's brighter pink than the picture.
It is a pretty good size baby quilt. 48"x48". I will sandwich it this week  after stitching some batting together.

Stash Report   5/06-5/12  Week 19- 2018
Fabric used this week: 0 yard  + Scraps 
Fabric used to Date:     14 1/2 yard
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 52 yards
Net used for 2018: 14 1/2 yards      Net in the red -   37. 5 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards


350 Block Challenge 2018 at Prairie Moon Quilts
5/06 - 5/12
Blocks made 0
YTD made 222




15 Minute Challenge:  
5/06- 5/12        4 of 7 days
2018 Total          107 of 125
   days
Percentage of days sewn 86%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[
UFO finished for February - 0  ugh!
UFO finished for March - 0  I am consistent!!! 
UFO finished For April - 1 Spool Wall hanging! Woot





2 comments:

  1. What a cutie, icing and all! The All Wrapped Up quilt is such fun, what a great quilt for a little guy. Congrats on finding time to stitch last week. Hope this week is going well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is adorable! I love the quilt! I have that on my to make list. I love the pillow version too. Is the pink quilt your challenging UFO?

    ReplyDelete