Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November Fun

At the end of October I was sewing like a maniac, continuing into November. Christmas is getting very close. Too Close! I did take a break the week of Thanksgiving and now I am having trouble getting my speed back.

What is helping is my Quilters Planner. I purchased one last year. I was slow to write in it. Just like that fabric you pet but don't want to cut! I have been writing in it everyday. I have a project list of ongoing items. It's a good thing. With 5 grandchildren coming and going I have to hide stuff. Since I have CRS quite often, I forget "Where I hid things or If I Really made something!" LOL!!!!

I purchased The Quilter's Planner for 2018. Lots of improvements. Already writing dates I am sure of, such as birthdays, quilt shows etc.


**********************


Just after Halloween I had a special Pizza date with my grand kids. We all had a great time eating pizza and laughing.


Then came Thanksgiving. Aunt Robin put together a saran wrap ball game. Prizes were in the layers of the wrap. The kids had a "BALL"!


My granddaughter requested to come sewing with me during the school break. She was an absolute delight. The ladies loved talking to her. She made a new friend. He invited her to play on the computer with him. He told me he thought she was really cool! LO!

I was able to get a few teacher gifts done this week. Zipper pouches. I made each one a different way so I could see which technique I like best. I hope they like them. I also made a pouch for the Christmas stocking I volunteered to fill for a young girl.


It's almost here. Time to kick it in gear and finish those gifts!

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment