I try to do one UFO before I start cutting another quilt project out. Sometimes I am successful, other times... the temptations are so strong that I crumble and start something new. Well, the thing about new projects is it does get you motivated to sew...
- Allietare Quilt. - needs 2 borders, pieced back, sandwich & quilt.
- Halloween quilt - backing, sandwich & quilt.
- Stack and Whack - top, etc
- Jar Quilt- QAYG. Sashing, backing & batting.
- Amber/Wes signature quilt. Assemble, back, batting quilt
- Wes dragon quilt. Globe and claw. Backing, Sandwich, quilt.
- Convex illusion. Finish top, sandwich and quilt.
- Sampler. Finish last block, backing batting quilt.
- Seattle Skyline Wallhanging. Needle, borders, back sandwich & quilt.
- Spool Wallhanging. Batting and backing. quilt
- Lighthouse Wallhanging. Needs lighthouse dome.
- Ugly pink baby quilt top. Quilt and donate.
- Accordion Carpenters Wheel.
This is a start. I am sure if I actually took my closet apart I would find a few more. 2 years ago I donated a LOT of UFO's to a church in Canada and to a group that was making quilts for survivors of a fire up in Washington state. It felt good to give away many UFO's I knew I would never finish because I no longer was attracted to them. Some were early experiments in learning new techniques. Other were WWIT, What Was I Thinking!!!
Happy Quilting, Sewing and Organizing for the New Year!!
Aileen in Florida