Sunday, December 3, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge


Hi Everyone.  Many things went by the waste side this year due to all kinds of reasons. No time, to many appointments, illness. You name it.

The New Year is just around the corner. I have many things I want to accomplish in the New Year. New habits to get me on track to be a more productive Sewist, Quilter, Blogger, Editor. So I will start with this 31 day challenge. I am behind by 2 days but at least I am starting TODAY!!!

Rules are simple:

Post once a day.

Link back to http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2017-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/  so we can follow others who are doing this challenge.

If you use social media  use the hashtag #31dayblogchallenge or
#2017blogwritingchallenge



Happy Quilting

Aileen in FL




No comments:

Post a Comment