Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Stash May 20, 2018 and stuff

Not a great deal of sewing done this week. I had to go to the dentist, and was gone 2 days. 3 hours each way. I don't do well with long trips so sleeping was required the next two days so I could function as close to human as possible. 

I managed to get 18 scrap blocks sewn and trimmed. In the background are other scrap blocks in sizes 5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5.
These were made with the scraps cut off the sides of the X-marks the blocks and some vortex blocks I had also been working on. There are 4 more  X-marks the blocks as well that I couldn't fit on the table. 
That was about it. Hoping for a more productive week.



Stash Report   5/12-5/19 Week 20- 2018
Fabric used this week: 0 yard  + Scraps 
Fabric used to Date:     14 1/2 yard
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 52 yards
Net used for 2018: 14 1/2 yards      Net in the red -   37. 5 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards


350 Block Challenge 2018 at Prairie Moon Quilts
5/13 - 5/19
Blocks made 18
YTD made 240




15 Minute Challenge:  
5/12- 5/19        4 of 7 days
2018 Total          111 of 129
   days
Percentage of days sewn 86%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[
UFO finished for February - 0  ugh!
UFO finished for March - 0  I am consistent!!! 
UFO finished For April - 1 Spool Wall hanging! Woot




6 comments:

  1. I really like the setting--not like any I've seen befoer of those string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like good progress to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are lovely. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there will be the backing for the quilt, so that will be a big out! The quilt looks great. Definitely uses scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun design! I have tons of scraps as you know so I might need to play with that design a little. I have lots of string blocks but surprisingly I need to make some more scrappy strips. I used almost all of my strips stash on my crumb curtain borders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun blocks! Congrats on finding time to stitch last week.

    ReplyDelete