Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May 2018 OMG

I know I posted last night but its a new month!

 MAY OMG


Patchwork Times is running a UFO Challenge. List 12 UFOs for the year. There are no rules. It is just a way to keep track and try and get those UFO out of your closets, from under the bed etc. So I combined this with the OMG. Between the OMG and the UFO challenge, I should get something finished!

May UFO is
#12. 

That one is  the Ugly pink baby quilt top, This one is to donate. My color choices were not great, so it has sat in the UFO bin for several years.
Now I just have to find it. Ha Ha.

Linking to Elm Street Quilts OMG

Linking to 350 Blocks Project

I made 33 blocks in April!

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete