Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Amber!

Well it is hard to believe my oldest daughter turned 36! Where did the time go?

During the Holidays I made her family new Christmas stockings. They really enjoyed them.  She asked if I would make her some Heirloom wall hangings.  Con job if I ever heard one! LOL. It had been on my quilt bucket list for several years. I figure I would start with hers and work on the ones for the other 2 daughters as holidays popped up.

Last week was her birthday. I got a late start on her birthday wall hanging, but it is done. I will mail it today with an additional bonus. I made her a St Patrick's day wall hanging as well. Her husband is of Irish decent and I thought it would be great to start with these two wall hangings to get her "Heirloom" collection going!





No comments:

Post a Comment