Monday, July 28, 2014

July is FLY

Hi everyone. July is here and I am flying off to Seattle to see my daughter Shara. Very excited to go on vacation but a bit nervous about flying. So I have been trying really hard to finish those 2 quilts you guys are probably sick of hearing about.  Do want to leave unfinished business behind.


My sister-in-law and daughter came to visit this week. Apparently Jesse likes the quilts. She to is a Skull person. So I promised to add her to my bucket list of quilts to be made. If I had know that in advance I would not have sewn ALL the extra skull fabric into the back of the quilts. LOL! There really was enough for a third quilt in double/queen size...To late. Sigh. I would not want to make the same quilt 3 times anyway. I have  an idea for a wall hanging for her....SHHHHHHHHHHH


Louie is doing great in day care. He is very happy and loves to go. Could we ask for more. I miss having him around.  He met his Great Aunt and second cousin for the first time this week and got on wonderfully with them .  They all went to the beach.  See that happy face! Thumbs Up!

 

I am taking fabric with me to sew while I am in Seattle. I had hoped to have it all cut out but that never happened because, I could not make up my mind what quilt I wanted to make.  I will figure it out while I am there.


Aileen in FL


No comments:

Post a Comment