Thursday, September 7, 2017

Holy Moly has time flown!

Some many thing have happen since grandson # 3 arrived in May.
I just looked up and August is over.

I have sewn a few things but not as many as I hoped too.

Since the last few months have revolved around helping with the 2 year old and the newborn baby, I decided to sign up for a wallet course with Vanessa The Crafty Gemini. Her videos are great!. I have made bags before but for some reason I kept putting off making this simple flip wallet.

I finally bit the bullet and made it. I took me an hour and a half to sew it but my daughter loves it. That made it all worth it. I also made her a small bag to go with her diaper bag and wallet. She tends to carry 50 pounds of stuff in that diaper bag.


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Today is a special day. My grandsons cast comes off! He is 2 yrs old and had surgery on his left thumb. It was non functioning. The tiny thumb was removed and index finger was used as a thumb.

Everything turned out well. Thumb is healed. Now he will need therapy to help with movement.

Quilt on,
Aileen in FL


No comments:

Post a Comment