Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Martelli, OH MY!!!

January is flying by faster that I imagined it would.

At our Guild Christmas party I ordered a Martelli Table System.  I decided to get an ergonomic system that may help with this daily pain issue. It was an expensive purchase but the show price was much less than buying direct from Martelli and it included many accessories. Here is a article from another person that purchased this same table.

I have many physical ailments, neck, rotator cuff, cervical spine, sciatica and arthritis. Pain meds have been a staple for the past 6 years.  I want to stop taking them so I decided to invested in myself. So far so good. Much less stress on my body. More room to work. The fact that the table height can be adjusted is fantastic.


Cutting fabric is much more comfortable with this wide adjustable table.
I was able to sew with my serger and my Janome just by going from one machine to the other. This made making the Pjs I was working on go faster.

Stash Report  Week 1 - 2018

Fabric used this week: 4 yard
Fabric used to Date:     4 yard

Fabric Added this week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 4 yards

Net Fabric for 2019: 4 yard




15 Minute Challenge:  
1/1 - 1/6            4 of 7 days
2018 Total         4 of 7 days
Happy Sewing

Aileen in Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment