Saturday, February 17, 2018

Oriental Art piece

Finish or not Friday

The guild has a Art Challenge every month. Every month I get an idea but for that last 7 months I have not had time to execute my idea. I started this mini wall hanging on Tuesday. I finished it Wednesday and submitted it Thursday at the guild. Only 2 of us entered the challenge. Unfortunately I didn't win. The theme was Oriental. The other mini had a Chinese food container, chopsticks and 2 fortune cookies. It was terrific. Still I am glad that I finished the mini.




Stash Report  2/11 -2/17  Week 7 - 2018
Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used to Date:     9 yard
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 7 yards

Net used for 2018: 9 yards

350 Block Challenge 2018
Blocks made 1
YTD made 5



15 Minute Challenge:  

2/11- 2/17         6 of 7 days
2018 Total          37 of 47 days
Percentage of days sewn 78%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[











3 comments:

  1. It's very pretty and a good use for a large print. I never know what to do with those. Great numbers so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't win. I think your mini quilt beats chopsticks any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty little mini. Sorry you didn't win the challenge. You did really well at finding time to stitch this week. Thanks for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete