Friday, April 13, 2018

Finished or not Friday April 13

Happy Friday the 13th

My youngest daughter turned 29 today! Time has just flown by. She lost 48 lbs in the last 3 months so we went under garment shopping! It shows she is getting old. If I tried to buy this for her birthday 10 years ago, she would have been disappointed. Yesterday when I offered she said "Yes Please"!  We had fun buying other things for the kids up and coming birthdays as well.

Today is Finished or not Friday. I keep missing it.
I finally got the January UFO top mostly done. So I want to post before I have another senior moment and forget yet again.


Accordion Carpenters Wheel


This is how you sew it then you cut it apart. Instead of getting 2 the same HST, each is different making assembly easier. There is still a learning curve.
For more info Click HERE to get the video links from EvaPaige Designs.

Happy Sewing

Aileen in Fl

Linking to Finished or Not Friday

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I wish my daughter cared about sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your carpenters wheel in those colors.

    ReplyDelete