Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Stash - April 15th

Friday the 13th was my youngest daughters birthday. I babysat for the 8 year old and the 2 year old. All was well until 11:30 pm. The little guy started crying. He didn't feel well. I rocked him until 1:30 am. He said he felt better and went back to his bed. Poor kid. He woke at 6 am with a mild fever. I rocked him until mommy came to get him at 9:30 am. My face shows that I am in a bit of pain. My back hurt on the left side. When I got up from my chair, I discovered I had a good size cement truck in the chair. What grandmas endure for the youngins!


I did sew everyday. Fondled fabric in between. I have four projects going at once.

I did manage to get the UFO "Accordion Carpenters Wheel" to flimsy stage. I am very sad. I had one spot that I didn't get a good point. I tried to fix it and put a tiny hole in it. I sewed the hole down. It really bugs me so I have not gone any further. If I try to change that piece I may end up with more than one hole. The thread is super thin (80wt) and very hard to see.  So I am in a holding pattern. Hummm Sigh.


Stash Report   4/08 -4/14  Week 15- 2018
Fabric used this week: 1 yard  + Scraps 
Fabric used to Date:     13 1/2 yard
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 52 yards
Net used for 2018: 13 1/2 yards      Net in the red -   40  yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards


350 Block Challenge 2018 at Prairie Moon Quilts
4/08 - 4/14
Blocks made 14
YTD made 210




15 Minute Challenge:  
4/8- 4/14         7 of 7 days
2018 Total          90 of 100
   days
Percentage of days sewn 90%

UFO finished for January - 0      :>[
UFO finished for February - 0  ugh!
UFO finished for March - 0  I am consistant!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I've done the try to fix a little thing and make it worse dance. Very frustrating! On the plus side, you're probably the only one that will notice it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frustrating one fix breeds others. Congrats on finding time to sew every day this last week. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so organized. I know I couldn't keep track that many of y'all do.

    I clicked on your name from TTMT blog to see if you had a blog and I was surprised to see I already follow your blog! I followed lots of people a few years back when everyone was blogging still. Then came instagram and so many stopped blogging. Happy to find you again!

    ReplyDelete