Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The race is on Stitch and Stash 12/11/18

It is really Tuesday 12/12/18. I have been sewing and sewing. I realized on Saturday that I had to make the things that needed to mailed next.
With all the snow everywhere, things may get there late.
I cut out multiple things for my daughter in Seattle and finally ironed my mothers napkins. I also made her 2 thumb/finger potholders. Very cute.

Today I finished those things, boxed them and my daughter came and took them off to the post office for me.  Thank you Amber! Now I am so confused as to what I have left to sew. I decided that I would wrap gifts tonight and make a spreadsheet. You forget what you have done when you start Holiday sewing in August. Also, I seem to have misplace a few things when I hid them quickly after getting a surprise visit for the grands!

Stash Report   Week 49 2018
Fabric used this week: 10 yard   
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards   
Fabric Added Year to Date: 97 yards 
Net used for 2018: 89 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 62 yards !!  

15 Minute Challenge:  
Week 49        7 of 7 days
2018 Total         270 of 342 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL


4 comments:

  1. I always have to make a sheet so that I can keep up with what I've bought or made during the year, and what/who is still left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find gifts halfway through the next year. I try to keep them in the dame place each year but that never happens lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this is one reason that I just sew what people ask for. Well, that and because I'd sew only for other people. My grandies are not shy!
    Good luck finding the stashed projects. I'd suggest that you keep one box in your sewing room for stashing finished gift projects, but that does NOT sound like something my brain would agree to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to keep a spreadsheet too or I forget what I've bought and what got wrapped! Congrats on finding time to stitch the week before. Hopefully this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete