Sunday, December 2, 2018

December already. Stitch and Stash 12-2-18

Oh my. I am way behind in sewing. I have been sick this whole week. I think the neighbors can hear me coughing up a storm. It is a pretty bad cough. Often have to run to the loo so as not to have an accident!  Not fun. There are 6 of us sick. 4 grandkids, my daughter and me. I feel bad for my daughter, her husband was away all weekend, so she couldn't get a minute to herself.

Well I did try to sew a bit. I made a few pouches, a finger potholder, and cut out a handbag. I had to be very careful, as the sneezing fits could have cost me a finger or two!



I did manage to finish a hat and scarf to donate to kids in a local school.

I have NOT started Bonnie Hunters "Good Fortune" mystery. I have too much to catch up with right now.



Stash Report   Week 48 2018
Fabric used this week: 4 yard   
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards   
Fabric Added Year to Date: 97 yards 
Net used for 2018: 79 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 62 yards !!  

15 Minute Challenge:  
Week 48        7 of 7 days
2018 Total         263 of 335 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL

4 comments:

  1. You're adorable in your hat and scarf. It's so hard when momma is sick. Healthy wishes for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are starting to feel better. The cough is the last thing to go and that can linger forever sometimes it seems. Love the scarf and hat. Congrats on feeling well enough to stitch all 7 days, that's a challenge when you feel under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete