Sunday, October 28, 2018

Catching up. Sitcth and Stash 10-28-18

It is the last Sunday in October. How did that happen?

I had a very busy week. Many doctor appointments, gym class and taking the kids to the park. I did manage to sew. Most of my sewing was today. I finished everything that has been laying around on my work space. Elastic in 6 pairs of pajama shorts, red shorts for Raina, 8 fabric napkins that I sewed 2 months ago. Today I turned them right side out and finished the stitching. They are the shape of a half moon. You have to fold it in 4ths. You can then set the table with the flatware sticking out of the top or turn them point side up and they resemble trees.


8 Fabric Napkins. Just have to iron them!
The tan one is for the Guild Boutique (set of 6) 


6 Pajama Shorts!


Raina's shorts made from a $2.00 T-shirt from Michael's!
I put my label on the outside so it doesn't bother her and also so she knows which side it the back. Her mother says she is acting like the Princess and the Pea with all her clothing. So far what I have made her has passed inspection! LOL!!! 



Stash Report   Week 43 2018
Fabric used this week: 0 yard   
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards   
Fabric Added Year to Date: 97 yards 
Net used for 2018: 71 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards !!  Reached Goal!!!!!  

New Goal for 2018 - 85 yard!

15 Minute Challenge:  
Week 43        7 of 7 days
2018 Total         226 of 300 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL














3 comments:

  1. I love you overachievers who have to up your goal! LOL I wish I were one of you, but I'm still working in that direction. Shorts from a t-shirt? Now that's something new to me. Glad your girl is happy with everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a LOT done in one day. So cute pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Please go to site things to do

    ReplyDelete