Monday, October 8, 2018

Sunday Stash and Stitch 10-7-18

September went by very fast, too fast! Did a lot of things but not to many finishes.
I am elbow deep into Christmas sewing. PJ sweatshop sewing. ha ha! I also asked my 5 year old grand daughter if she wanted to make presents for a few people she loves for Christmas. The voice message I received shattered my eardrums. LOL. This past Saturday she slept over. I had her pick out fabrics to make pouches. She completed one. Just needs the string. Do you think she enjoyed sewing?? Ha Ha! My fashionista wants to continue to make more skirts. Next sleep over!



Stash Report   Week 40 2018
Fabric used this week: 1 yard   
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards   
Fabric Added Year to Date: 94 yards 
Net used for 2018: 70 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards !!  Reached Goal!!!!!  

New Goal for 2018 - 85 yard!


15 Minute Challenge:  
Week 40        7 of 7 days
2018 Total         205 of 279 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your fabric out goal for 2018! Looks like someone had a fun time playing with thread and fabric.

    ReplyDelete