Monday, October 22, 2018

Still plugging away. Stash & Stitch 10-21-18

This past week has been hell. Every other daya doctor appointment. Gym classes, errands, sharing my car.

I did sew everyday. My sewing was for my granddaughter who is outgrowing her clothes. I have been making alterations, shorts from T-shirts, lengthening  tops. She always wears knits and now she says they bother her. Her mother states that mornings are a nightmare. Since my budget is very tight this year, I purchased XL T-shirts from Michaels' for $2 to make her shorts. I use the left over 3-4 inches at the bottom to make a ruffle to add to other t-shirt dresses she has.
This has really put me behind in Christmas sewing but I guess the smiles I get are worth it. She is my biggest fan!!! "Grandmas Super Power is Sewing!!!". LOL!



Stash Report   Week 42 2018
Fabric used this week: 1 yard   
Fabric Added this week: 0 yards   
Fabric Added Year to Date: 97 yards 
Net used for 2018: 71 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards !!  Reached Goal!!!!!  

New Goal for 2018 - 85 yard!

15 Minute Challenge:  
Week 42        7 of 7 days
2018 Total         219 of 293 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL

3 comments:

  1. Sewing is an awesome super power! Hope you get in lots of stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother would make me clothes, when I was little. My father always wanted me to learn how to sew because he was so proud of his mother's sewing skills. I can quilt, but I never learned how to sew clothing. Your granddaughter is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Visit site insta stalker to downlaod free anything you like on isntagram.

    ReplyDelete