Monday, September 17, 2018

Sunday Stash & Sewing 9-16-18

This week flew by. I did a lot of sewing but really don't have much to show. Most of this sewing was for the Wednesday Charity sew. I pieced together about 7-9 backs for quilts. I mended clothing, altered clothing and made some napkins for the 2020 Quilt Show Boutique.

I finally decided that I could not work in a mess and cleaned my sewing room. That took forever but I found some things I had forgotten I purchased. Some buried projects. I found places to put the fabric I will be working with for Christmas presents. Mostly flannel PJ. They sew very quickly. What takes the longest is the pockets. All the boys want patch pockets!






Yesterday I re-measured my granddaughter, She has grow quite a bit since I took her measurements 2 months ago. I didn't want to have to alter the clothes after Christmas.

Stash Report   9/9 - 9/15  Week 37 2018
Fabric used this week: 2 yard   
Fabric used to Date:     45 yards
Fabric Added this week: 20 yards   (Flannel) 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 94 yards 
Net used for 2018: 45 yards      Net in the red - 51 yards
      
GOAL for Year - 60 yards     


15 Minute Challenge:  
9/9- 9/15         7 of 7 days
2018 Total         184 of 258 days

Happy Sewing! 

Aileen in FL

2 comments:

  1. Great amounts of sewing days! That reorganization thing would be welcome in my house, too. I really need to do it! Congratulations on getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be the time of year for cleaning up sewing rooms. I did mine this weekend too. Congrats on finding time to stitch a bit each day. Hope this week is as good.

    ReplyDelete