Friday, December 22, 2017

Busy Busy

It has been a very busy few days. Did a bit of sewing with the ladies group on Wednesday.  I am not a hand sewer. It was taking forever to hand sew the binding down. The doggie quilt had to be ready for photographs on Thursday. I finally basted it down. Today I will continue sewing it down the right way. Isn't he cute! This will be in the quilt show in February 2018. In May I will give it to my grandson for his 1st Birthday.

 The pattern is by Stacy Iest Hsu. Its called All Wrapped Up. Scrap buster. I used what I had on hand in 2 1/2 inch strips. I think he needs a bow tie! 


The Christmas party was fun. Many more people than I remember attending  previous years. It was nice to chat with friends over a good meal. We had a Tea Towel exchange. This was my contribution. 



The one I got back is much prettier than the one I made.



Time is running out! Pushing forward to get my handmade gifts done. How are you fairing? Are you ready for the Holiday?

Happy Sewing

Aileen in Florida





1 comment: