Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Decor and Machine Basting


The kids decorated my Christmas Tree on Thanksgiving. I still have not spread out the ornaments. As is typical with young children, they pick one branch and load it up!

I put up my Tree wall hanging but I have not found the stick I put in the lower part to keep it from curving in from the weight of the tiny ornaments.
I love this little tree. I made 3 of them and supplied the ornaments.
This one is mine.



I finally got a chance to machine baste the doggie quilt. Just as I was finishing a big storm rolled it. Unplugged my machine right away!
I did SID for this one. Next will be the actual free motion quilting.


 I will be working on this all weekend, until it is FINISHED!

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment