Friday, December 8, 2017

The Sandwich is Done!

It took what seems like forever to get the Doggie Quilt sandwiched.
I finished pinning it 15 minutes before DH got home from work. Yay!

Rest of the night was spent working on the newsletter for the guild I belong to. It is a lot of work but I do enjoy it.....not in December though.

Yesterday was the board meeting. Then out shopping a box store with a friend. I did very well. I got a 60 mm rotary cutter for 7.99 with the coupons! Woot! I have needed one of these for quite some time.




While I was searching through a folder of quilts I have made, I ran across this mini. I named it Blooming Friendship. It was for an online swap  several years ago. I have always wanted to make one for myself. It was made with all the scraps that were on my cutting table. I may make two of them. One for me and one for the Small Quilt Auction.


Blooming friendship

Time to start quilting.
What are you working on today?

Have a Great Friday!
Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment