Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sunday was My Birthday!

Turned 65th! Older than dirt.

Saturday was a crazy sewing day. My 2 grandsons slept over to celebrate with me. We watch TV, laughed and then we got ready for bed. Read books for a while. Late bedtime but we had fun.


My Birthday Morning. Making cards with the boys.


Painting for Grandma's birthday!


Frame made by his mom and dad.


Somewhere I lost a day trying to recover from the sleepover and my birthday.

I made up for it today. I finished 8 pillowcases.


Picture is of pillowcases and dog quilt. Still have to finish binding, sleeve and label by Thursday.

Also 2 Book pillows. Two more to go. I have not put the pillows in yet. They are stashed in a box in the bottom of my closet. Kids stop by all the time and I can't hide stuff as fast as I use to. HA HA!




 Princess fabric. Rest is all that pink.


3 different cat fabrics.


This is the back.

Tomorrow is a new day. Still a ton of things to make but I am getting there at last!

Happy Sewing

Aileen in Florida


2 comments:

  1. you'r still young. happy birthday. i didn't start quilting until i was 70

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have the grands to celebrate with. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete