Friday, December 15, 2017

SEW SEW

Busy Busy Busy

I cut and sewed for 9 hours. My mind is numb now.

I finally put the binding on the doggie quilt. Just have to hand sew. I will make the label and sleeve later this coming week.

I also cut out and sewed 6 pillowcases. Then I cut out the Book pillowcases for 2 of the 4 Grand kids. One is going to be a Creeper from Mine Craft. That one has to wait a few days.



I want to start doing Stash Report! I need to use my stash. I have so much fabric. As I was looking through my stash, there were so many fabrics I don't remember buying or having used.

So this week -------- Added 3/4 yards Fabric
Used this Week ---- 11 yards.

To do list:

1- Make a Tea Towel for Christmas Party
2- Wall hanging for Art Challenge
3- Cut out and sew Creeper Book pillowcase
4- Cut out and sew Kitty Book pillowcase
5- Sew 2 more pillowcases for niece
6- Quilt Wall hanging for sister-in-law
7- Quilt Wall Hanging for niece
8- Print tags

Happy Quilting

Aileen in Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment